C-S-17 17 Western Arabian Horse Saddle American Leather Flex Tree Trail Hilason promotional items
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size:||17"||Saddle Type:||Endurance / Pleasure/Trail|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||17"||Style:||N/A|
CHARLES OWEN GR8 NAVY 61 2 OR 53CM,
Daiwa (Daiwa) reel Sea Paradise Spinning reel,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Caravan Sports 10x10 ft. Aluma 500 Denier Heavy Duty Commercial Canopy, Green,,
- SRAM Centera 8x3 Speed Twist Cycling Shifter Set
- Bogner Terri Women's Insulated Ski Pants - Size 36 US 6 Small - Light Pink - NEW
- TETON Sports Fahrenheit Mammoth Double Sleeping Bag; Warm a... - FREE 2 Day Ship
- Football Field Tournament Cornhole Set - Brown & White Bags
- C-2-66 66 HILASON 1200D POLY WATERPROOF TURNOUT WINTER HORSE BLANKET RED TURQUO
- CRAFT FUSEKNIT COMFORT RN Woman's Thermoactive Jersey Sport Top Long Sleeve bluee
- Haglöfs Lite Cremallera OFF Pantalones hombre, Para men, Magnetita
- Okuma Azores Spinning 5.4 1 Sz65 6+1Bb
- EagleTac M30LC2 BASE XM-L2 LED Flashlight Model, 1260 lm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.