Calstar Grafighter GFGR-875H 7' Conventional Fishing Rod cheapest
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Daiwa (Daiwa) Spinning Lil 16 Bg 4000,
Carbon 2.03m, 2.16m , 2.21m , 2.28m Portable Telescopic Fishing Rod Spinning Fis,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Cortland 444 WF6F Classic Fly Line Peach Free Shipping Weight Forward 6 Weight,
- SHIMANO CALCUTTA 400 FRESH AND SALTWATER BAITCASTING REEL-GENTLY USED
- Thomson Elite 26 8 330mm 16mm Seatpost
- ARAIT HERITAGE CONTOUR FIELD ZIP TALL RIDING BOOTS REG CALF HEIGHT TALL
- Umarex Elite Force Messer Gürtelmesser Outdoormesser Taschenmesser 50918
- E-Bike 48V 20.4Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Ebike Snelheid Utopia Motor Electric
- Columbia Mens XXL Bull Lake Insulated Waterproof Snow Ski Board Cargo Pant NWOT
- Celsius XL -18C 0F Sleeping Bag; 0 Degree Great for Cold Weather Right Zip, bluee
- Keen Mens Gargoyle Hiking shoes, Brown, Size 10
- New Men'S Real Python Snake Skin Genuine Leather Cowboy Boots Rodeo Western C48
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.