Extremities Unisex Nova Gaiter Waterproof Breathable counter genuine
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Giro Espada Women's Road Cycling shoes 39 7.5 US NEW,
Excellent BURTON Seven 7 Mens snowboard 158 cm Raven Crow Base Graphic Rare,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Full Face Predective Mask Goggle Helmet for Tactical Airsoft Hunting,
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Montante Wisper Townie Zonix
- 2 for 1 Scotty 267 Fly Rod Holder w 266 Float Tube Mount
- MAGLITE 3 Cell D Maglite Green Heavy Duty Flashlight Model S3D396
- Spyder Junior Boys Propulsion Snow Ski Snowboard Bib Pants Bryte Green Sz 16 NEW
- 2XU Men's Wind Defense Compression Running Tights Size Small
- NEW Amigo Bug Rug 68
- Madaco Roof Fall Predection Safety 6FT Snap Hook Lanyard L-613-33
- Outdoor Solar Heating Shower 7.2 Ft Adjustable Shower Head
- Shimano ZEE M640-SSC 10-Speed Down-Hill Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.