Gear Head Skull Flames Fire Piston Cornhole Board Game Decal Wraps online shopping sports
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
FERRINO CANOPY ACCESSOIRES CAMPING 92148,
Garmin Varia Rearview Radar Bundle (Varia RDU + RTL 500) New In The Box,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Emergency Food Predein Survival Tabs Vital Science 180 tablets Chocolate Flavor,
- Brand New Garmin Striker Plus 4Cv with Cv20-TM transducer, 010-01871-00
- THIRTY TWO PRION SNOWBOARD BOOTS MEN SIZE 8
- Fox Ranger Cargo Print Men's MTB Shorts White Camo 38
- Calcutta Foul Weather Bib - Large
- Burton Limelight- BOA size 10.0 Ladies Snowboard Boot
- HEAD 500 4D BOA Snowboard Boots (Size US 9.5; ; ; Mondo 275)
- Okuma NT-C-703M-MH Nomad Travel 7' Medium Heavy Fishing Casting Rod + Case
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Micargi SSR Sunstar Mobime HAWK MIFA
- 71 Pieces of fishing pieces.
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.