Estwing Splitting Hammer Maul Axe Head Mallet Tool Camping Wood Log Splitter New we supply the best
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Filling kit VYRON Magura bike tool,
Gilet Gore C3 GWS Light red,
Esbit CS585HA 3-Piece Lightweight Camping Cook Set for Use with Solid Fuel Ta...,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Franklin Sports Six Player Croquet Set,
- Allen Cases Sweetwater Felt Sole Wading Boot Sz8,G B
- Park Tool PRS-3.2-1 - Deluxe Oversize Single Arm Repair Stand With 100-3C
- Lee's Large Outrigger HOLD IN Arm Chrome Approx. 51 Long (LEEORARM51)
- 100pc 3” Metal Tarp Clip Clamp Rubber Head Awning High Wind Hold Down HEAVY DUTY
- NITTO NTC-150-100mm-25.4 STEM QUILL 22.2 100mm 71D 25.4 150 TALL SIL TECHNOMIC
- Circus Monkey HRW Road Front Hub 100mm 28 H Hole 78g Red
- Mountain Bike Suspension Fork 26'' Aluminium Alloy Bicycle Front Fork
- FSA Innenlager BB30 Ceramic - 68mm 73mm Keramik K-Force Light MTB Road NEU
- Road and Trail Hi Viz and Reflective Safety Chest Plate ON SALE
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.