Tex Sport Campfire Grill - Heavy Duty - 24X16In 15110 new products novelty items
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Source: TIMEX Cycle Trainer 2.0 GPS,
T4700SMCY Tac Shield Warrior Belt - Low Profile Small Coyote,
Tronchese per cavi e guaine in teflon 567000400 ICETOOLZ bici attrezzi,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Super Lightweight Folding Camping Chair, Portable Compact for OutdoorLot 120,
- The Cuff Deluxe Ankle and Wrist Weight - 24 Piece Set - 2 each .25, .5, .75, ...
- ANTIQUE HORSE BRIDLE pinkTTE LETTER T FLAT GLASS
- UK Lights 14444NF 4AA eLED CPO Helmet Light with All-Round Light Strips - Front
- E-Bike 48V 17Ah Battery Pedelec Down Tube greenberg M2S PESU Serious VAUN Curtis
- Coleman NCAA 10' x 10' Dome Canopy with Wall Iowa Hawkeyes
- Castelli Solare Top - Women's Large
- KAS Retro Cycling Jersey by Etxeondo, Sean Kelly Paris Nice
- New Herm Sprenger Weymouth Bit Size 6 1 8'' Aurigan 18mm
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Husqvarna Faraday Orbea Velocity
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.