Tifosi DAVOS Crystal bluee Clarion bluee Sunglasses 3 Interchangeable Lenses factory outlet store
Texsport 28 Cup Stainless Percolator 13219,
Ultralight Folding Camp Bed Camping Cot Sleeping Outdoor Picnic Hospital Mat HO,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Tatical 80000LM 5XT6 LED Rechargeable Headlamp Headlight Torch+18650+Charger,
- Bubble spot sleeping bag, camping, hiking, outdoor,
- Handmade Genuine Damascus Natural Snakewood Handle Folding knife Leather Sheath
- Okuma Alumina 65 Spinning Reel - Brand New In Box
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Akku Pedelec Bottle Polaris Stealth Fitifito Teutoburg Ecolo
- 5units of SUNLINE Troutist Darkness 3LB
- Mint HTC COLUMBIA HIGHROAD MOA Sport cycling jersey size 5 maillot cycliste XL
- Shimano Stradic GTM 4000 RC SRC Model Aluspule mit Graphit Ersatzspule NEW OVP
- ADIDAS DOUBLE TARGET d T2DT
- Wechsel - Scout Zero-G Pear 1-Personen-Zelt ultraleicht Outdoor Camping
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.