Tifosi DAVOS Crystal bluee Clarion bluee Sunglasses 3 Interchangeable Lenses beautiful
Texsport 28 Cup Stainless Percolator 13219,
Ultralight Folding Camp Bed Camping Cot Sleeping Outdoor Picnic Hospital Mat HO,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Tatical 80000LM 5XT6 LED Rechargeable Headlamp Headlight Torch+18650+Charger,
- Shoals Harpoons Harpoon Line with Ball Basket Dart Complete Kit
- RARE Mens VTG 1980s USA MADE Early Edition REALTREE Camo Hunting Pants, Sz XL
- Womens Dan Post Vintage bluee Arrow Cowgirl Boots DP3459
- MORRIS PE line VARIVAS trout area Master Limited super-premium 75m MAX5.5lb pink
- Nitecore NU20-R Headlamp - Red
- Shimano Deore LX Dual Control Shift Brake Hydraulic Lever Set
- Royalbaby Freestyle BMX Kids Bike Boys Bikes Girls Training Wheels Bicycle Cycle
- Genwair Whisper Fly Reel Line Weight 4 6 & 7 9 Lifetime Guarantee
- Daiwa Taniyama TEAMDAIWA103GL TD-Z TYPE-R Baitcasting Reel Mint 500 Limited
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.