Team USA Cycling Jersey Race Graphic Shirt Half Zip Solid Tec 1996 Olympic Sz XL store
Suunto MC-2G In Global Compass NH USGS Mirror Compass,
Tribe Provisions TPAT2 Adventure Tent II 2 Person 3 Season orange,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Sunwayman T20CC Cree XM-L2 U3 LED Tri-color Light Flashlight Torch - Grey,
- Daiwa Crossflow Pro 2pc Breathable Flotation Suit
- CRAFT VELO VELO BIB MEN'S SHORT
- Gumby Men's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
- Obermeyer Warrior Womens Ski Pants 12 White EUC
- Easton EC90 SL Stem 10D 31.8X110mm
- 50 New Big Game Smoker Skirt Trolling Fishing Lure 11
- MILITARY M2A Gasoline Burner Part 7310-00-999-2495 5-11-1243 PIECE 9 66745 08 02
- Shimano Spinning reel good product Shimano Spinning
- Adidas adiPower Men's Pro Weightlifting shoes Cargo Gym Trainers DA9874
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.