Tru-Spec Men's Lightweight Classic 24-7 Pant, Navy, 28-Inch Unhemmed fast shipping worldwide
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
TRAIL RUNNING shoes Women's SALOMON SPEEDCROSS 4 W Various Colours,
Summer Clearance 10x30ft Sunshade Gazebo Party Wedding Tent bluee,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
TOAKS FLASK-150 Ultralight Titanium Flagon Wine Bottle Titanium Water Bottle,
- SCHWALBE BICYCLE Tire - 11601057 - G-ONE BITE 27.5X2.1 SS TL
- QR 26 MTB Bike REAR Wheel Disc Rim Brake 6 7 8 9 Speed Hub redor Chain
- Hole In One Jig Skirt Watermelon Seed HN15048 44 50 60 Strands
- Vittoria Myto mountain bike shoes made in (color CAMO orange) Size 38.5
- Box Three Mini V-Brake BMX Kit - Lever+Cable+Caliper - Short Reach (85mm) blueee
- Robens Lassen Grill Trivet Combo L Light Compact Foldable Stainless Steel
- KUREHA line 200 meters 3 No. SPE2003.0 3.0 Seger PE X8 JAPAN
- ZIPP 858 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc-brake Wheel Ceramic Bearing-Cognition Disc hub
- New San Marco Regal woven microfeel saddle Eroica
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.