THE NORTH FACE bluee Lumbar Hiking Bag W Adjustable Straps, LARGE BAG-B81 inexpensive
Tailgate Toss NCAA Game Cornhole Set Florida Gators,
TRU-SPEC Men's Lightweight Classic 24-7 Pant, Khaki, 18-Inch Unhemmed,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Tactacam Bone Collector Solo Ultra HD Wi-Fi Game Hunting Camera,
- Zastava M57 M70A, Yugo Serbian Tokarev Rubber Grip. FOR LARGER HANDS
- Aqua Lung Fusion One Drysuit SKIN ONLY
- Pearl Izumi Select Mens Cycling Jersey Size XL
- Lew's Speed Spool SS1SHA 7.5-1 Baitcasting Reel 2019
- 1973 vintage schwinn mens singl speed speedster cruiser yellow 26 inch.
- Novatec hub A291SB F482SB road cycling bicycle bike hub red color
- CØMR1526-VV Zero Ceramic Enduro Bicycle Bearing Abec5 15x26x7mm
- Natural Clear Quartz Water Bottle
- Gander Mountain Guide Series Bib Advantage Max-4 HD Men's Size 14 Boots Camo
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.