VITTORIA copertone pneumatico pieghevole Vittoria PEYOTE (29x2 25) guaranteed
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Vintage Olympic 3090FG 9' 2pc Spinning Rod,
TruVativ Hussefelt Stem 60mm + - 0 degree 31.8 1-1 8 White,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Vintage Handcrafted Wooden Casting Fishing Rod Case - Very Nice ,
- 1959 Shakespeare Wonderod Omni Action No 1481 Fishing Rod 8ft6in 96 Inches
- Zebco Quantum 808 Series Saltwater, Spincast Reel Md 808HSF,20,BX3
- NEW - Airflo Super-Dri CAST Fly Line-WF8F - FREE SHIPPING
- O`Neill Multisport Trousers functional pants Jones Split Green Hyperdry Zipper
- Shimano PD-M324 Multi Purpose SPD Pedals MTB Clipless Clip Touring Mountain
- SAUCONY JAZZ 21 shoes COURSE FEMME 10492 36
- Guru NEW Coarse & Carp Fishing Fusion EVA Storage System
- VDO Cycling Computers M4 Wireless Barometric Altimeter Super Durable Large Data
- Beretta Shooting Shirt 3X-Lg Short Sleeve Cotton blueee
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.