SkarrArmor NIJ Level III PE + Ceramic Rifle Plate Multi-Hit Stand Alone 8 x10 70% off
Seal Skinz Neoprene Resistente Guanto black,
Silca -ersatz Manómetro 210PS i 15 Bares,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Stainless Steel Portable Camping Stove (FIRE BOX),
- High Point Products Gun Holder for Tree Stand, Hunting, fits all Rifles, Shot on
- Old Vintage ANTIQUE HAND FORGED ICE FISHING SPEAR
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Polaris E3 Falco Bad Bike Doc.Green
- Abel No. 0 Fly Reel with Extra Spool
- Multipurpose Folding Mat For Sleeping Outdoor Portable
- Shires Winter Highlander Turnout Blanket 200g Fill 1200D Waterproof
- Adidas men Xperior Stretto Pantaloni da Corsa Climawarm GR.XS-S (3)
- WOOL FELT WESTERN BARREL CUTTING RANCH SADDLE THERAPEUTIC HORSE SADDLE PAD
- Montar Evie Ladies T-shirt - Free UK Shipping
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.