Polar Vantage V GPS Running Watch Whi Na Apac best quality best price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Manufacturer Part Number:|
Petzl Falcon Mountain lightweight harness (Size 1),
RAINBOW TROUT STEELHEAD FLYFISHING SCULPTURE WOOD CARVING CASTING ROD REEL ART,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Penn Squall 40LD SQL40LD - Extremely Fast Shipping,
- IRH brand new riding helmet, IT500 size 7
- Woodman Components XC MTB stem 25.4, 105mm 1-1 2 in, 10 degrees NOS
- Perno cubo trasero m12x164mm per x12 syntace dt swiss 321070 NOVATEC ruedas
- Campagnolo Bullet Ultra H80 Mini Spoke Kit
- MANILLAR 120 CHARLESTON CUERO (CP)
- EasyTi GR9 Titanium Ti 31.8mm CNC Seatpost Seat Post for Brompton Folding Bike
- Premier Equine Eventing Boots Full Size
- Sidi Men's T2.6 Lite White Vernice Size 9 43 New In Box
- Vintage Collection (9) Barracuda SPARK-A-LURE Lures
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.