PENN Squall Star Drag Reel 30 Free Shipping fast shipping to you
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Hand Retrieve:||Right-Handed||Ball Bearings:||7|
|Gear Ratio:||6.0:1||Line Retrieve/Crank (in.):||40|
|Weight (oz.):||18.50||Max Drag (lbs.):||20|
Ripley Cablematic CAT-UNIVERSAL Compression Assembly Tool,
PRO MARINE BRAZER SLOW JIGGING 632-M Baitcasting Rod Fishing Rod BRAZER,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
RIO InTouch Trout LT Fly Line,
- NOS NIB CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS 9 SPEED ERGOPOWER SHIFTERS BRAKE LEVERS VINTAGE
- Shimano FC-M810 left hand crank arm 165 mm
- Saddle ritchey streem v3 wcs titanium 278x132mm 40-360-046 ritchey mtb race
- Giro Skihelm Snowboardhelm Prima black Thermostat Fit System bluemen
- Danielsson LW 2 Five Fly Fishing Reel Large-arbor Left-handed Diameter 83mm
- Axiom Monsoon Oceanweave Pannier - 404006-01
- Portable Folding Camping Table 4 Seat Chair Suitcase Foldable Outdoor BBQ Party
- HyPERFORMANCE Tara Teen Jodhpurs Horse Riding 2750P
- 3 Day Survival Kit First Aid Emergency Food Water Flashlight Camping Hiking Tan
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.