Pro Multi PE 100-1000M 6-300LB Dyneema Power Pro Super Braid Fishing Line large selection
Power Cable Cord 5.0m for Shimano Electric Reel 2-pin Handmade (for high current,
RG ROD SERIES, Sec= 1, Line Wt.= 15-30,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
POLYPADS FORMA PONY REGULAR - BROWN BROWN - POL1005,
- Safariland Level IIIA Tactical Armor Bullet Proof Vest Size Large (23x14 19x17)
- La Sportiva Ladies Hueco Climbing Shorts Citronelle Green Womens UK size S Small
- Cycle Bicycle Speedometer 1981(fits 26-27 ) made in Japan (New in Box)
- NEW Zipp Tangenete SS Skewers 100 135mm Steel Blk Sil 85g
- Ceramic Bearing Ball Kit(4-HB-HY123 4) for Campagnolo Zonda,EURUS,BORA&NEUTRON
- Microshift SL-M10 Shimano 10-Speed MTB Thumb Shifters
- Followme tandem thru axle M12 1.0mm thread 160mm long - new unboxed
- Ride Women's Winter Snow Ski Snowboard Pants XS X-Small
- SRAM RED DZERO QUARQ BCD130 POWERMETER CRANKS GXP 170mm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.