Airflo Miracle Braided Shooting Floating Line 50yd 30lb lightning delivery
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
BOMBER TATTINI BAMBINO A AVON,
AMIDALE ALUMINIUM ENDURANCE FLEX RIDE CAGED SAFETY HORSE STIRRUPS N.blueE COLOR,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Betts 34-10 Morada Series Cast Net 10 Ft Radius x 1 4 Mesh 25725,
- 6PCS Stainless Boat Fishing Pole Rod Holders with Drain Flush Mount -15 Degree
- MOPHOTO Trail Game Camera 16MP 1080P Hunting Scouting with Night Vision...
- Shimano Super Aero redatorio Joy XT Bobina
- Adidas Pure BOOST DPR Womens Running shoes - Pink
- Weaver Leather Antiqued silverine Port Bit
- MHX S842-2 7' 4-8 lb 2pc. spin walleye blank color is white for rod building
- NEW SRAM Force 1 GXP 175mm 110 BCD 42T Crankset FULL WARRANTY
- She Outdoor Apparel Rain Pants
- Riffe Digi-Tek Camo 3.5mm 2-Piece Wetsuit
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.