Bones Ratz SPF 84b Wheels - 54mm is discounted
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Balzer Hitra 6400 LCL Line Counter Meter LC Multirolle 640 Norwegen Linkshand LH,
Brunotti Sudadera de Polar Suéter Laguna women Polar blue Transpirable,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ariat Heritage Contour Field Boot 8.5 med reg,
- Betts 17MB4 bluee 17M Professional Series CastNet 4 ft Radius x 3 8 Mesh 25711
- Swobbit 7.5 Soft Brush - Yellow
- Fischer RC4 WC GS Race Skis 188cm 30m Radius MED Flex (2015)
- Daiwa 17 THEORY 2506 (2500 sizes) For Fishing From Japan
- COLUMBIA Omni-Heat Men's Water Sports Shorts Size XL Short 120 NEW
- Goal Zero Nomad 20 Solar Panel
- Nordica Dobermann GS 163 cm Ski + Marker Comp 10.0 Bindings
- DESERT WALKER Camping Cots, Outdoor Bed Ultra Lightweight Bed Portable cot Free
- 30 Series Torque Congreener Driver Clutch, 1 Bore, Replaces Comet 219554A USA
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.