blueE RIBBON SHOW HEADSTALL - STERLING OVERLAY Light oil Rawhide accents online outlet sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Authentic Honeymar MARUTE HANEMARU Q,
Brand New Parlanti Field Boots Size 41 XL+,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Antique Gents Leather Hunt Whip & Plaited Lash with Hand Carved Antler Handle,
- Savage Gear Savage Denim Waist Waders 100% waterproof M-XXL NEW 2019
- Sram Pg1070 10 Vitesses 12-28t Cassette - Vitesse
- Brand New Continental Western 5 16 Fishing Lead Rope, 600'
- Thermos Thermo bottle King 0.47 liter dark bluee
- Fox Racing Vue Goggle Unisex Goggles Bike - Blk One Size
- Cadence Fishing CS10 Spinning Reel Premium Magnesium Frame Lightweight &
- Burton Free Thinker Deep Thinker - Snowboard Mark Gonzales Danny Davis NEU
- HC800A Trail Camera w Full HD 12MP 1080P
- OKUMA MAGDA PRO MA-45 DX BALL BEARING LINE COUNTER LEVEL WIND TROLLING REEL
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.