Betts Old Salt 8 Ft 3 8 Mesh Cast Net - 8PM outlet factory shop
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
ARENA GOGGLES SPRINT GOGGLE JUNIOR - 90FUXIA - TG. A. (3468334550573),
BOERI Axis Rage Kids Youth Junior Ski Snowboard Helmet Size Medium 54-55 CM,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Aluminum Barrel Racing Show Holographic Playing Cards Dice pink Saddle Stirrups,
- Unior Bike Tools Multitool EURO17 - 1655EURO17-US
- ECWCS Gore-Tex Gen II Trousers ABU Pattern Large Long NWOT
- Columbia Women's Simply Put Ii Flannel Shirt - Choose SZ color
- Challenge Bean Bag Toss Game 3 Red 3 bluee Canvas Carrying Bag
- Keith Titanium Military Canteen Camping Hiking Outdoor Bottle Cup Large 1.8L
- NEW NITECORE EA8 FLASHLIGHT 860 LUMENS WATERPROOF SUBMERSIBLE CAMPING HIKING
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Batterie Pedelec Down Tube Porterbike Bulls Hongdu Segway
- 17.5 CWD 2Gs SADDLE (SO28209) FULL CALF, NEW FLAPS AND BILLETS - DWC
- MAGLIA BICI SHIRT MAILLOT CICLISMO EROICA VINTAGE 70'S RUBENS 50% LANA RICAMATA
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.