Bredher BRTLC513PKS Innobella Ink, 400 Pg-Yld, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, 3 Pk brand on sale clearance
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Bern Casco Snowboard - Watts 8 Huellas Audio black Mate Casco de Esquí - 2019,
C-0-17 EquiRoyal Regency All Purpose Saddle,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
B greenigo Melissa Women's Full Seat Breeches,
- Spy Optic Targa Mini Snow Goggle - White, Bronze Lens
- 2X SNOWBEE 120 PLASTIC FLY BOXES WITH A COLLECTION OF FLIES
- Excellent Miya Epoch VR 900 2-Speed Big Game Electric Reel 285056 II
- M&W BRAND NEW Saltwater SOFIA Casting Reel 300-R 301-L@ SDJ ROYAL
- Outdoor Research Sombriolet Sun Hat Khaki Large Vented Sun Predection SPF 50+
- Shimano XTR SL-M952 Shifter Pods 3 x 9 Speed Shifters IN NICE CONDITION
- PRO VORBAU VIBE 120 MM 10 black 31.8MM 1 1 8 DI2 FAPRSS0444
- Hilton Herbs Agnus Castus - Herbal Products
- Vintage NOS Burgundy Brown Bicycle Front Fender & Fender Brace
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.