Brand New Humminbird XI 9 20 Ice Transducer brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Source: Burton Wb Reverb Gore Mtt Canvas S,
Bell Moto 3 Vintage white Scrambler Maßgefertigt Mx Helm Alle Größen,
Burton Peso Medio para Dama Térmico Pantalones, L Nevermind Floral,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
ASSO INVISIBLE PINK 30MT 0.90,
- X-Ride Series Spinning Rod XRS T792 M (5202) Major Craft
- Myler Bits Myler SS 3 Dee w out Hooks SS Mullen Barrel
- NOS Campagnolo Super Record brake levers, no hoods, unmatched
- Shimano Dura Ace White Cable and sleeve
- Saddle drieveer 90 authentic line R brown lepper touring town
- Gomexus Saltwater Reel Trolling Tuna Shark Fishing Ocean Game 2 Speed 70lbs 30W
- DAM PTS Palladium Trout - Trout-Rod, 14.67 ft, 10-15g, 5 parts
- B1 6.5mm Neoprene Dive Boots by Waterproof, XSmall (4.5-5)
- Portable 38'' Oversized High Camping Hiking Fishing Chair with Carry Bag Outdoor
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.