CycleOps The Hammer Indoor Interactive Trainer ANT+ FE-C and blueeetooth 4.0 various sizes
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
FCFB fork28.6mm Full Carbon Road Bike handlebar integrated stem 420x120mm blueee,
CygoLite Hotshot Pro Bicycle Tail Light 200 Lumens USB Rechargeable,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Effetto Mariposa Caffelatex Strip LG 30-34w for 29 (x2),
- Sufix Superior Monofilament Fishing Line, 30 Lb., 7895 Yds, Smoke bluee
- A VINTAGE 3 3 8 SHARPES PATTERN 10b TROUT FLY REEL WITH RED AGATE LINE GUARD
- Vintage Mitchell 300 Century 50th Anniversary Ltd Edition Reel - Very Rare
- Maryland Crab Spare Tire Cover Jeep RV Camper Trailer etc(all sizes available)
- New fashion Men's Harem Trousers Baggy cargo Pants Drop Credch camouflage pants
- Seat post Aero Carbon Seatpost G-Chrono Pista Oem - New Item
- RAVEMEN pr1200 RECARGABLE USB dualens LUZ DELANTERA W. a distancia 1200 lúmenes
- Howl Down Mitts Unisex Warm Winter Ski Snowboard New
- WINDLASS LEWMAR VX1 ø 0 5 16in 500W OEM 69100023
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.