CycleOps Pro Series 12 x 142mm Thru Axle - 9707 welcome to choose
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
FCFB fork 28.6mm Top Full Carbon Fiber Road Bike integral Handlebar 400x110mm,
CYGOLITE Hotshot 100 Usb Safety Light,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Edge Tactical Legends Guardian Thin blueee Line Ballistic Sunglasses w Free TShirt,
- Sufix Superior Monofilament Fishing Line, 100 Lb., 1205 Yds, Clear
- A VERY GOOD VINTAGE HARDY SILEX MAJOR 3 1 2 CASTING CENTREPIN SPINNING REEL
- Vintage Metal Mesh Fish Scaling Basket Industrial Decor Industrial Lighting
- Marttiini Presentation Fillet Knife Varnish natural look handle 6 PRFBL6
- NEW EXPED UNIVERSAL MAT COUPLER KIT LIGHTWEIGHT MATTRESS JOINER CAMPING HIKING
- Seat clamp for integrated seatposts 34,9mm BLB bike saddle
- Ravemen CR500 TR20 USB Rechargeable Lightset 500 (Front) 20 (Rear) Lumens
- Houseables Cobweb Duster Verlängerungsstab Erreichen 127 Cm 1778 Cm Biegbar
- WindFire Tactical 5 Modes CREE XM-L2 LED 2000Lumens USB Rechargeable Flashlight
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.