Denton Rainbow Trout Fish Fishing Vintage Framed Steel Print Sign New York NY outlet
Fixed Weight EZ Curl Barbell Set for Commercial and Home Gyms-FREE SHIPPING ,
Deluxe Samurai Sword - Daito Competition Kung Fu Training Weapons,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Erdmann MTB TITAN tendeur rapide 75 grammes en diverses color,
- Daiwa 17 EXCELER 2508RH Spininng Reel MAGSEALD New
- Commando Helicopter Force Royal Marines RM Roped & Toggled 5' x 3' Boat Flag
- GOODSMANN Max Million Tacticpro Bright Portable Cordless Rechargeable Halogen...
- Noble Outfitters Guardsman Fly Mask with Ears
- DNM Fat Snow 20‘’4.0 5.0Fat Ebike Electric bicycle Air Fork mtb 1-1 8 15015mm
- 30-50 lb. bluee Marlin Tournament Trolling Fishing Rod All Roller Guide Free Ship
- Men's Northwave Aerlite cycling shoes 10 42.5 carbon sole Yellow.. NICE
- Surcingle, Short Belt, Dressage Girth schnur-dr
- 7mm Farmer John 2 Piece Wetsuit - gold Mining - Cold Water Suit - 4X - 4100
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.