Deda Elementi Cortissimo Fixie Stem Fixed Gear Bikes Single Speed 31.7 x 45 mm up to 60% discount
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
FINE VINTAGE HARDY TRIUMPH 3 1 4 TredTING REEL,
DEDA ELEMENTI CRONOblack 31.7 X 44 Aero Time Trial Bullhorn Handle Bar WW SHIP,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Elleven 22 Travel Carry-on Fitness Running Yoga Workout Duffel Gym Bags,
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad SSR Kieler Manufaktur A2B Merida
- Abu Garcia Revo MGXtreme 2000S Spinning Reel RealFinesse Bass Salt Shield Japan
- LED Solar Light Power Energy Garden Lamp Waterproof Emergency Lantern Outdoor U5
- Simrad GO9 XSE 9 Plotter C-MAP Pro AI 3in1
- 11 Speed MTB Road Bike Flywheel High-Quality Bicycle Variable Freewheel 11-40T
- Yamaga Blanks Spinning Rod bluee Current 76 Stream From Stylish Anglers Japan
- N.e.w Lightweight Competition Front - New Horse Xcountry Lite Hind Hard Guard
- NOS ITM SUPER ITALIA PRO 260 HANDLEBAR BARS - size 40 end-end
- Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9000 172.5mm Left Crank Arm USED
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.