DARTMOOR Hybrid Headset Red online store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
FIELD & STREAM No Scent Next Vista Camo Long Sleeve Shirt Button Front Side Mesh,
Danner Hunting Boots Size 13D,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Eleven81 City Limit Pannier Bag Bicycle Bike Storage Large Carrier Eleven 81,
- Folding Portable Bench Football Samba Sports Event Spectators 6 Seater Chairs
- Daiwa BLAZON 642LS Spinning Rod NEW
- Cornhole Wild Mustangs Horses Boards BEANBAG TOSS GAME w Bags Set 3
- Guante De Bicicleta Giro Lx black size M 2018 Guantes De Bicicleta Dedo
- NWT Simms Fishing Ebb Tide SS Shirt, Size L, Light bluee color Fly Fishing Shirt
- Dyno Nitro Bmx Racing Bicycle Bike All Original 90s model with GT Parts
- 5 LEEPER, CLOG CMI etc Z-Ton piton knifeblade pitons big wall aid gear NOCO GEAR
- MH ( Multi-Task hybrids)Series MH12
- Shimano Sojourn 2017 5'6 Spinning 2-Piece Rod SJS56UL2B - FREE SHIPPING -
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.