CycleOps Training Mat - 36in x 65in honest service
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Dimensions:||39 x 5.5 x 5 inches ; 8 pounds||Manufacturer:||CycleOps|
|Shipping Weight:||10.2 pounds||Model:|
|Item model number:||9708||UPC:|
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Farlows Malloch Patent Sidecaster 3 1 4 inch script engraved winding plate st...,
CycleOps Front Fork Stand for Bicycle Rollers - 9520,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Bottle REEF WILD Oxygen Ranis Stunner,
- REPAIRED Nineteen Women's Frequency Full Sleeve Wetsuit - Size WXL
- Fox Supa 50in Enveloppe Mk2 Pêche à la Carpe
- Yeti 45qt Cooler Pad Ice bluee over White Brushed Border
- American Classic silver Tubeless Wheelset Super Light
- Pearl Izumi 2018 Select Escape Thermal Cycling Bib Tights with Chamois - Medium
- Lew's 2018 MACH CRUSH SLP Baitcasting Reel model MC1SH - NEW - Right Hand
- 15 Million Candle Power HID Hunting Light
- NOS NIB SELLE ITALIA TRIMATIC SADDLE VINTAGE SEAT ROAD RACING BIKE BICYCLE
- Coleman Apparel Suit PVC Nylon Tan Size Large
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.