Fake Weights Olympic Barbell Weights all goods are specials
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Drake Men's Two Tone Camp Fleece 1 4 Zip - RTORIG - 2XL - AD1082-028 - NWT,
Faja Reductora Corset Comprensión Deporte Fitness Moldeadora Figura Colombiana,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Cybex Vr3 Leg Press Commercial Gym Equipment,
- Profile Design WING 10a Base Bar 44cm
- HELLY HANSEN Womens Eclipse Ski Trousers pants Purple Ladies XS BNWT
- Vintage Prentiss Wabers Preway Model P4822 Propane Conversion 2 Burner Stove
- Body Solid Fitness Adjustable Flat Incline Decline Core Legs Workout Bench Press
- REDCAMP Small Folding Table Adjustable Height 23.6 x15.7 x10.2 19 , Aluminum...
- Kevin Bacon's Clay - Leg & Muscle
- Xpedo XMX24MC Sealed Bearings pedals for Road Bike MTB Cr-Mo Spindle 9 16 in
- NEW Kobuk Men's Max-4 Camo Breathable Hunting Wader Lug Boots Size 9 Stout
- CanDo Firm Medicine Ball - 5-piece set - 1 each2,4,7,11,15 lb
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.