Fuchsia 10-in x 6-in x 4-in Bling Water Bottle Holder Bicycle Part and Accessory in stadium promotions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Etriers de freins SHIMANO 105 BR-5800 La Paire silver,
Full Carbon Fiber Bicycle Handlebar Racing Road MTB Mountain Bike Drop Bent Bar,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Duro-PRO Original Bicycle Tire 20 x 2.125 Diamond Tread HF-133,
- Horseware Rambo Grand Prix Show Sheet with Hip Ornament and Braiding
- Wheelset Wolber TX Profil rims Campagnolo C-Record Hubs
- Brooks Greenlight Tight SE Women's Pants SMALL Navy Scape Light Bloom NEW
- Safariland 6280 SLS Mid-Ride Level-II Retention, Beretta 92, 96 greenec w ITI M3
- LEATHER PURPLE BLING WESTERN BELT SIZE MEDUIM 39
- 4G AT&T Cellular HD 12MP Low Glow IR Game Trail Camera LOT X1R
- NEW Zipp Vuka Carbon Extensions Evo 70 22.2mm Bead Blast BLK Laser Etched Logo
- CeramicSpeed 61903 18 Bicycle Bearings Road Mountain Bike Hub 2RSFT9H HC5
- Mighty Rennrad 3-fach Kurbelgarnitur silver Triple 170 mm Vierkant Kurbel 06306
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.