Eclypse DB929 Bicycle Wheel - 29', 15 20mm TA, OLD 110mm, Brake Disc IS good quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Cygolite Dash 460 HeadlightHotshot Micro 30 Taillight Set,
Eclat Dune 25.4mm Stem 31mm Rise 50mm Reach 25.4mm Clamp Army Green,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Freni Universal 68 Anteriore e Posteriore Universal 68 brakes,
- RULE INDUSTRIES PUMP BILGE AUTO 500GPH 12V
- SPECIALIST SPOR POWER PERFECT III
- Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 650 DownTek Bag, Regular
- Tactical flashlight KLARUS XT32 Long beam throwCREE XP-L HI V3 LED 1200 lumens
- FIXGEAR LT Series Cycling Pants Road Mountain Bike Shirts MTB Bicycle Clothing
- Daiwa 18 ZILLION TW HD 1520H Baitcasting Reel from Japan
- Compact Lightweight Metal Construction 260 Lumen LED Torch w Adjustable Beam
- GoSports 3'x2' Portable American Flag Bean Bag Toss Game Set with Wood Design
- North face hyvent snow pants
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.