Marmot Women's Interval Tight Camping Hiking Outdoors best-selling
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
NEW AKSIUM ROAD BIKE WHEEL,
Mavic Cosmic 16 holes 700c high profile (38 mm) tubular front wheel,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Motorcycle Motorbike Fog Light Headlights Bulbs Flash Strobe Light w Switch,
- E-Bike 36V 23.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Remington Serious Gocycle E-Motion
- 1866155 Minn Kota CoPilot wireless System Powerdrive BT
- Maglia manica lunga FOCUS BIKES
- SPOT 1 Handheld + SPOT Global Phone
- 2pc GATORBRAKE ARROW Stainless DISC BRAKE redOR 160MM
- HKM DIAMONDS SHINE SILICONE KNEE GRIP BREECHES-JODHPURS-PURPLE RRP .95
- NEW Frogg Toggs All Sports Camo Pants, Coat & bag Camo Size Medium
- Outdoor Portable Camouflage Beach Camping Single Layer Polyester Fabric Tents
- Shimano XTR M9000 11-Speed FC-M9020 Left Hand Crank Arm 180 mm - Y1PW98040
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.