Cateye Sync Kinetic 40 50 LM Rear Light on sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Camelbak bluee 2018 Crux - 1.5 Litre Trinkblase,
CEP Women's Progressive+ Compression Calf Sleeves 2.0 Hawaii blueee Pink Size IV,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Cover marathon almotion hs453 27.5x2.00 black tubeless ready 1402773506 SCHWA,
- Nomura Hiro Alu Lure Spinning Reel - All Sizes
- Double Camping Chair with Umbrella Cooler 147x47x86cm Removable Adjustable
- 36 POWERSAEAL 3416AS ALL STAINLESS SADDLE 2 Outlet (161)
- Mens Tactical Pants,Size 34 ,Olive greenX F1 VTX1215
- SWISS ARMY KNIFE, Swiss Army Swiss Champ XAVT, RUBY, BOXED, 1.6795.XAVT
- 94 95 HONDA ACCORD 37820-P0B-A01 ECU VIRGIN OBD2A
- VOLKL RACETIGER SC UVO 2016
- Maya Skimmer Fishing Spinning Two Part 2.3M 1-15G Carbon lightweight Rod
- New EUROPEAN UNION Team Cycling Europe Jersey size XL
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.