PEARL iZUMi Women's, SELECT Escape Jersey, Midnight Navy, Size S we offer various famous brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS Rigida Super Champion Competition 27 Rims 48Hole Wheels Vintage NEW,
Pédales vélo route auto Shimano SPD-SL PD-R550 black 9 16 cales SM-SH11 float 6 ,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New zoom suspension seatpost 31.6 road or mountain,
- PARTRADE METALAB HIGH PORT CORRECTION COPPER 5'' FANCY BIT 8'' SHANKS
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Hi-Power Cycles Casadei Ecoride
- Lighthouse FOCUS400 Elite High Performance LED Torch 400 Lumens + Batteries
- Smith Optics 2019 Men's Skyline Ski Goggle - Rise Frame ChromaPop Storm pink
- 130BCD 110BCD Chainring 35 50T 39 53T Double Chain Ring for SHIMANO FSA SRAM
- Zilco Bianco Bocca Felice Bocca Liverpool Driving Morso
- NEW Maxtra foam Extra Saddle Half Pad WHITE MEDIUM Thin line
- NOS TRIPLEX DERAILLEUR FRONT CABLE GUIDE ROAD STOP TOURING RACING VINTAGE
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.