PEARL iZUMi Women's, SELECT Escape Jersey, Arctic Mist Green, Size S sale online
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS SCOTT Drop LF Road Handlebar 42cm 26.4mm Liteflite 6000 Aluminum 240g USA 2,
Pedali flat red 10-003 Motobicycles bicicletta,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Beach Cruiser Bicycle Saddle 841 Brown Chopper Metal Bar Guard Bike Seat,
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube Viper Carrera Waymag Relay
- NCAA Men's MIT Engineers Cycling Shorts
- SIMMS DRY CREEK BOAT BAG LARGE
- HUGE ROAD BIKE PARTS LOT FSA CANE CREEK EASTON SHIMANO SRAM HUDZ TUBULAR SHIMS
- YAMAHA Reverse Cable 2008 FX Models SBT 26-2409
- Multi stripe polar fleece rugs
- Nitecore P16 TAC 1000 Lumen Tactical Flashlight - P16TAC
- Shimano Cycling Front Chainwheel, FC-R3000 Sora, 50X34, 170 9 Speed Fc W O Cg,
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.