PEARL iZUMi Women's, SELECT Escape Jersey, Arctic Mist Green, Size M affordable
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS Schwinn 24 X 1 3 4 Fork, ORIGINAL Ashtabula, Middleweight bicycle 24 ,
Pedali dxr pd-mx70 black SH-EPDMX70 SHIMANO pedali bici mtb,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW AS Navy Northern Lights Gymnastics Competition Leotard by Snowflake Designs,
- Shimano Alivio FC-M4000 Alivio Octalink chainset 40 30 22T 175mm with chainguard
- Robert Axle Project Kid Trailer 12mm Thru Axle Length 160 167 or 172mm Thread 1.
- GAN CRAFT lure Ayu evil JOINTED CLAW 178 F Kikumoto color K-01 lotus japan
- ASICS Jolt 2 Womens Running shoes
- Penn State Embroidered Cornhole Corn Hole Bags With Storage Bag
- Humminbird SmartCast RF10 Fishfinder Transducer Only
- 1997 97 Polaris XLT Primary Drive Clutch XCR 580 600 triple Read Description
- Old school SKYWAY bmx wheels GENUINE VINTAGE
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.