PEARL iZUMi Women's, SELECT Escape Jersey, Arctic Mist Green, Size L good quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS SALSA 5 BOLT 130 BCD 48T CHAIN RING,
PEDALI CORSA LOOK KEO 2 MAX BLADE BIANCO WHITE C TACCHETTE GRIGI,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Adult XS Polished Front Only Gymnastics 3 4 Sleeve leo by Snowflake Designs,
- Shimano Alivio 1000 Japanese Fishing Reel
- Robert Axle Project BOB Trailer 12mm Thru Axle, Length 167mm Thread 1.75mm
- GAN CRAFT Jointed Claw Type F Pink Head Biwa Lake Hus Used
- Asics Inner Muscle Half Zip Running Top Mens blueee Jogging Fitness T-Shirt Tee
- Peloton Cycle shoes Size 43 (US Size 10 Men 12 Women With Cleats- 150 Value
- Humminbird PIRANHAMAX 4 PT 410170-1
- 1996 Olympics MTB BMW Folding Mountain Bike
- Old School Deluxe Cruiser Seat Buttons Rear Guard WebSpring Lowrider Bicycle
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.