PEARL iZUMi Women's, Sel Escape Ltd SS Fz Jersey, Wander blueee Steel, Size XS buy brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Colours:||Black / Blue||Colour:||Black / Blue|
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS Rossin Original Decal Set, For Record Frames, gold, Original Not Repro.,
PEDALI BICI CORSA EPOCA EROICA VINTAGE BICYCLE PEDALS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New 3mm Full Body Wet suit from Tantrum Tow Ropes - XL Wetsuit,
- Provident Pantry Premium Freeze-Dried Roast Beef 1 LB 4 OZ
- JM BRIGLIA PORTOGHESE MEDAGLIONE LEONE 3 CATENE C PETTORALE
- Womens Adidas SNOVA GLIDE 8 Running shoes NEW
- Pedivelle e-bike xt fc-m8050ex 175mm RFCM8050EX SHIMANO Vélo électrique
- Campagnolo Athena 11 Speed Power Torque 170mm Chainset Crankset
- Manchons de compression BV SPORT BOOSTER ELITE - color black pink - size M
- Easton EC90SL 700c Carbon Tubular Wheelset Shimano 10 Speed Clement PDX
- Quantum Smoke Speed Freak SL50 XPTiA 6.2 1
- Shot-Gun Repels-All Animal Repellent Concentrate, No. 2405, by Bonide
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.