PEARL iZUMi Women's, Sel Escape Ltd SS Fz Jersey, Wander blueee Steel, Size L online shopping and fashion store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Colours:||Black / Blue||Colour:||Black / Blue|
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS REGINA EXTRA AMERICA FREEWHEEL 7 SPEED 7sp 12-21 VINTAGE C-RECORD BIKE 80s,
Pédales Set de Pédales Vélo VP59 red Anodisé Universal Randonnée Mountain Bike,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New ZIPP SPEED WEAPONARY 700 x 21 TUBULAR SEW UP TIRE,
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube Falcon Ecolo Cicli Adriatica
- Navy & gold (Notre Dame) Premium Hand Painted Long Stripe Cornhole Boards
- Sigma Supra 2500-040 Bill Dance Select 20 Silstar ba40 Shimano SS 3000 Reel Part
- (4) Total Gym Roller Assembly for gold Plus Others
- YAMAGA Blanks bluee Current Bait Model 78 Baitcasting Rod New
- Mulinello di Alluminio Alta Qualità Misura 9 10 color Gunsmoke (Canna Fucile)
- Nitecore Multi-task MT42 CREE XHP35 HD LED Flashlight 1800 Lumens
- Shimano CS-6500 9 Speed Cassette 11-23T USED
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.