Pearl Izumi Women's, Sel Escape Ltd SS Fz Jersey, Muse Green Spruce, Size xl best reputation
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
NOS Sachs Orbit 7 speed Vintage Cassette 13-28 (041),
Pedali classic city silver BLB bicicletta,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Adult Small Green Passion Gymnastics leotard by Snowflake Design,
- Sufix Elite 8lb Hi-Vis Yellow Monofilament Fishing Line 3000 YD Spool 661-308Y
- 66cc Motorized GAS ENGINE - 80cc top end 8mm higher hole piston
- Vintage PENN Senator 113 4 0 Conventional Saltwater Fishing Reel Surf Pier Boat
- MARLAN SWITCH PANEL DELUXE 4
- New Balance Men's Mw1569 Ankle-High Hiking shoes
- Schwalbe Magic Mary 27.5 x 2.35 Downhill EVO greenStar MTB Bike Tyre
- RACEPRO - 20 x Arandela De Titanio GR5-M5 X 8.5mm x 1mm - gold
- Hotspot Design Sweatshirt Clonk Teaser Forever - Collection Vintage, yellow green
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.