Pearl Izumi Women's, Sel Escape Ltd SS Fz Jersey, Muse blueee Steel, Size sm blueee save up to 30-50% off
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
NOS saddle VELO COLNAGO SEAT leather italian road bike pearly white NEW,
Pedali comp xc red RITCHEY pedali bici mtb,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Adult XS Purple Courage Gymnastics Comp Leotard by Snowflake Designs,
- Daiwa - North Coast SS 8 Feet 6 Inches Spinning Rod 2 Pieces LW 6-12 lbs.
- Coleman Cot Comfortsmart Deluxe 30X80 2000009890
- NEW Frabill Rubber Handle Trout Net 3673
- Cyclus Tools Bpink Outil de Montage Manivelle Bague de Verrouillage 3 8
- Mavic Crossmax Elite red 2017 ,Ruedas Carreras, Juego de Ruedas Mountain Bike
- Suncloud Iris Sunglasses Polarized Petite Women's Stylish Eyewear
- 45lbs Ironwear Long Uni-Vest Max-System 1 2lb Flex-Metal weights MADE IN USA
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.