PEARL iZUMi Women's, Launch Jersey, Mid Navy Port Composite, Size XL discount store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS REAL Chainring 42t 130 BCD,
Pédales mtb atb pd-m14 black aluminium 2501813100 XLC plat vélo pédales,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New Zipp Service Course Bike Stem 80mm Length x 31.8mm Clamp x 6 Angle,
- NEW - Scientific Angler Frequency Magnum Fly Line-WF5F - FREE SHIPPING
- Off Grid Tools Innovation Factory IF 232 HRT Professional Fire & Rescue Tool
- Shimano Pro VIBE SKY Stem UD Carbon w Titanium bolts, 1-1 8 140mm 10 Degree
- Petzl Tikka Plus - Green
- Hand Tied Fly Fishing Flies In Case 50 Tied In Idaho
- Bicycle Bell Ring Handlebar Retro Upgrades Cycling Brass Alloy Vintage Classic
- Primus Thermal Flask Colour bluee bluee Size0.75 litres
- JRC Fishing Stealth Bloxx Compact Bivvy or Wrap - Waterproof, Lightweight
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.