PEARL iZUMi Women's, Launch Jersey, Mid Navy Port Composite, Size S online outlet sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS RARE FIZIK PAVE SNAKE SKIN TITANIUM RAILED RACING SADDLE,
Pédales MAVIC CROSSRIDE SL ELITE,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Zipp Connect Wheel Bag Single,
- Moultrie A-35 (2017) Game Camera All Purpose Series 0.7s Trigger Speed Mou
- Shimano Twin Power 4000 SW-B XG, Heavy Duty Salzwasser Rolle, TP4000SWBXG
- ADIDAS PERFORMANCE ADISTAR RIDE 3 W DAMEN LAUFSCHUHE RUNNINGSCHUHE JOGGING white
- Wilkers Dressage Contour Show Pad 01DC 16-16.5 NWT
- Minn Kota Talon 8' Shallow Water Anchor with blueetooth-White 1810435
- New Sram Red 22 11 Speed Crankset 54 30 110 BCD 172.5mm GXP 00.6118.384.003
- Seven MMA Thai Pad boxing MMA mixed martial arts m7TP-2
- Rip Curl Mens Full Wetsuit 4 3 Size XL GB-0676
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.