PEARL iZUMi Women's, Launch Jersey, Cayenne Port Vista, Size XL affordable
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS Retro Vintage Milremo Amateur Suede Leather Race Saddle. Classic L'Eroica,
Pédales VTT TIME Z (Ref 365),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Lowrider Chrome HALF FLAT TWlST BicycIe Steering Wheel Classic BlKE,
- Shimano 17 CHRONARCH MGL 150XG Fishing Reel Right Handle Japan Domestic New
- Universal folding shovel titanium. 100% Titanium. Super Light. Durable. In Case.
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Mondraker BESV Dutch Id O2feel
- CLÔTURE ÉLECTRIQUE PÂTURAGE ENERGIZER ET 220 CLÔTURE MOUTONS VACHES COCHONS
- CASCO LAS COBALTO BIANCO red tg. L 57-62 cm
- PENN rod Battalion Inshore Drifting trolling big game 30-50 LBS
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.