PEARL iZUMi Women's, Launch Jersey, Cayenne Port Vista, Size L fantastic quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS Regina 5 spd road bicycle Freewheel 14-20 gold gold Vintage NIB Clean,
Pédales ripper facile pince spd black 305900840 Funn pédales vélo vtt,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Zipp Speed Weaponry Tangente Speed Tire - 700 x 28 Clincher Folding BLK,
- HORZE JULIET WOMENS HYPER FLEX FULL SEAT TIGHTS(SIZE EU-36- US-24)
- Brown Boot,Aero Insulator 14 ,Sz9,PR LACROSSE 664552
- SALEWA Women's Ultra Train 2 Capri Poseidon 64422-3395 Hiking shoes 169 sz 7
- Leeda Surfen Zone Surfen Rolle Spinning Rollen Hochseeangeln
- - Pro Mini Tool + Beccuccio CO2 black 15 Funzioni
- New WTB Deva Thinline Gel Women's Bicycle Saddle 257x142mm Cr-Mo Rails
- Chainring Campagnolo super record alloy 53t bcd- 144
- MITCHELL 300 FIXED SPOOL REEL + SPARE SPOOL
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.