Pearl Izumi Women's, Launch 3 4 Sleeve Jersey, Skylight blueee Steel Fracture, M novelty items
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
NOS PINARELLO HEADSET 1 INCH STEEL ITALIAN THREADED VINTAGE 40s 50s OLD THREAD,
Pedales de silverforma XLC PD-M12 en Varios colors,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Zefal Tubeless Kit 25mm 45mm Removable Yes,
- Whiting Bronze Saddle.. Feathers....Fly Tying.. Craft.. Uni-Thread. Yarn.Wire
- NEW DAIWA MATCH WINNER 3012D QDA FISHING REEL MODEL No. MW3012DQDA
- Orca Core Mens Race Tri Suit - Red
- Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F Road Bike 2 x 11 Speed Braze-on Front Derailleur (OE)
- Post Moderne Bracer Seat Post ø27,2 mm xxx mm blueee Gefederte Sattelstütze
- Head Z2 Junior Ski Boot
- Bike-Parts 28″ Front Wheel Exal Zx 19 + Shimano Deore XT (Qr)
- RaceFace Turbine R Dropper Seatpost 31.6x406mm 125mm Travel, Internal Cable
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.