PEARL iZUMi Women's, Launch 3 4 Jersey, Midnight Navy Arctic Vista, Size S lightning delivery
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS ORIGINAL GENUINE VINTAGE OLD SCHOOL AME BMX BIKE HANDLEBAR GRIPS - RED,
Pedales classic city silver PLBS2865 BLB bicicleta,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New YBN SFL 209 Titanium 9 Speed Bike Chain in box for SHIMANO SRAM CAMPAGNOLO,
- The Cipher 9'0 Fly rod and Reel Combo
- New Daiwa Legalis LT Spinning Reel 5+1 5.2 1 LGLT4000D-C
- ORCA 20 Cooler University of Arizona, Red bluee
- Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Chainring 53T-MW For 53-39T 1pc Y1W898040 NIB
- Porte-Bagages pour Bicyclette Sac Double Greenlands black bluee 34 Litre de Bagage
- Head Vector Evo 130 ski boots size 27.5 (CLEARANCE) NEW
- Bike-Parts 26″ Hinterrad Exal ZX 19 + Shimano Deore 8 9-fach (QR)
- RaceFace FLANK KNEE GUARDS Small
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.