PEARL iZUMi Women's, Launch 3 4 Jersey, Midnight Navy Arctic Vista, Size M get the latest
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS Old School Yellow N blueee Huffy Pro 2 BMX Pad Set-Rad Pads-V-Bar,
Pedales Aluminio black 9 16,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW XMark Incline Decline FID Bench with Arm Curl and Leg Developer XM-4418,
- SHIMANO 600 ULTEGRA CRANKSET 6400 DOUBLE 172.5 MM
- Road Bike Wheelset 700C Tubular 24mm Depth 20.5mm Width 20 24 Holes Carbon Wheel
- Gamakatsu Rod Luxxe Saltage Cheetah Rr 86L From Stylish Anglers Japan
- Asics Gel-Quantum 360 Running women F5806
- Pedro's Apprentice Bench 55-Piece Bicycle Shop Tool Set - 6450610
- Lucchese 6331RX San Antonio Lizard brown cowboy boots men's size 9D
- 1988 ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT 650 ROD ASS'Y 0637-027
- Ofmega Competizione double chainset 52 44 vintage 170mm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.