PEARL iZUMi Women's, Launch 3 4 Jersey, Cayenne Port Composite, Size S hot sports
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS RARE WATERSNAKE LIGHTWEIGHT WATER BOTTLE CAGE - PINK,
Pédales NOS TIME EX CARBON (Ref 259),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Zipp Service Course SL-70 Ergo Handlebar 42cm 31.8mm 4 degree outsweep,
- 38 50 88mm Standard Carbon Wheelset Road Bike Wheels Novatec Hubs Clincher Matt
- 0.03in Tie Wire 45 Coils Heavy Duty Construction Rebar Tier 360ft
- Major Craft First Cast Series Spinning Rod FCS-632L (8633)
- Ozark Trail 2-Room Non-Instant Shower Tent
- Single chainring only 96 30t shimano bcd 96mm asymmetric black 305850925 Funn mtb
- PROPALM 1900LEO Bike Bicycle Grips bike handlebar grips leather grip
- HOMME TISSU EN CROCODILE FAIT À LA MAIN BRUN BOOTS BOTTINES EN CUIR DE SUÈDE EN
- Borsa sottosella isle of wight green 1.8 lt BR125V BROOKS bicicletta
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.