PEARL iZUMi Women's, Elite Thermal LTD Jersey, stripe Flower Purple Haze, Size S fast shipping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS Regina Extra gold 6s 14-21 freewheel, for vintage road bike,
Pedales trail flat de aluminio black 0011N SPANK Flat bici pedales,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Zoot Sports Z2 SL Wetsuit Sleeveless Style 4004 Women's Size L,
- SHIMANO ALFINE 11 SPEED Titanium Set to spare up to 60 grams
- Robert Axle Project 209mm BOB Trailer 12mm Thru Axle, Thread 1.75mm
- Gan Craft Jointed Claw 230 Magnum Sinking Jointed Lure 04 (1343)
- Asics GT-2000 6Women’s Running shoes Size 5.5 New
- Pelican M6, M3 LED Upgrade Drop-in Module. Cree XP-L2, W2. Standard White
- Humminbird PC 12 ST 6 Feet ONIX Power Cable Md 720086-1
- 1995 Polaris XCR 600 - Cylinder & Pistons - 3085049
- Old School BMX SE Racing QUADANGLE Pad Re Made Sets frame handlebar stem Yellow
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.