PEARL iZUMi Women's, Elite Thermal Ltd Jersey, Floral Wineberry, Size sm world famous sale online
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOs Regina extra serie gold 80 freewheel 6v 14-15-16-17-18-19 Vintage,
Pédales vélo ancien années 30,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW FREE Tatami BJJ Gi Estilo 5.0 Premier Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu White on White,
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube Pfau-Tec JOLT Nuclear Liebe-Bike
- NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Marquette golden Eagles Cycling Shorts
- Simms Atoll Flip Flop - Best Boating Fishing Flip Ever - New - Size 7 Grey ch
- Brand New - Bleached 'White' Medium Weight Judo Ju Jitsu Gi Suit Uniform
- Yamaga Blanks Spinning Rod bluee Sniper Boat Casting 82 4 Stylish Anglers Japan
- MULINELLO TUBERTINI CONCEPT D 3500 MATCH SPOOL
- Nitecore P12 Precise Series Ultra-Compact Flashlight - 1000L
- Shimano CS-R8000 (Ultegra) 11-fach Kassette (12-25 Zähne)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.